losing ToT

it has been about 2 week, my blackberry seized. Teacher's said my handphone will come back after semester and today i has been finished semester but i'm still can't hold my pinky blackberry, teacher's said my handphone will come back if receive report and will take with my dad. LIES!
they're not understand how feel the teenagers without phone! i hate my school this is not fair! the students  bring a handphone to school just to listening to music for losing a stress in the head, just that! and we do that just to a break time or teacher not come to in the class for teach. And the lies! they're said will come back my handphone after semester but when finished they're said again will come back in the new year! and the real, i'm holiday without my handphone! *nyesek!
this is not fair! some teacher if teach the students usually playing with they phone *u know that-_-
so, i'm still not understand about the thinking of my teachers! i hope one of all my teacher or all my teacher read about i feel. not just me but all student of seized they phone feel the same with what i feel right now! and dear teacher, i wish you're understand with you're students don't your students just understand with the teacher. this is how i feel. thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man who never lied - Maroon 5