More Than This - One Direction

I'm brokenDo you hear meI'm blindedCause you are everything I seeI'm dancing, aloneI'm prayingThat your heart will just turn around

And as I walk up to your doorMy eye turns to face the floorCause I can't look you in the eyes and say

When he opens his armsAnd holds you close tonightIt just won't feel rightCause I can love you more than this, yeahWhen he lays you down, I might just die insideIt just don't feel rightCause I can love you more than thisCan love you more than this

If I'm louder
Would you see me?Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?Cause we are, the sameYou saved me, when you leave its gone againAnd then I see you on the streetIn his arms, I get weakMy body falls I'm on my kneesPraying

When he opens his arms

And holds you close tonightIt just won't feel rightCause I can love you more than this, yeah

When he lays you down, I might just die insideIt just don't feel rightCause I can love you more than this

I've never had the words to sayBut now I'm asking you to stayFor a little while inside my armsAnd as you close your eyes tonightI pray that you will see the lightThat's shining from the stars above

When he opens his armsAnd holds you close tonightIt just won't feel rightCause I can love you more than thisCause I can love you more than this

When he lays you I might just die insideIt just don't feel rightCause I can love you more than this, yeah

When he opens his armsAnd holds you close tonightIt just won't feel rightCause I can love you more than this

When he lays you, I might just die insideIt just don't feel rightCause I can love you more than thisCan love you more than this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ex-clasmate VIII.1 athirah

Patrick Star