Runaway - Maroon 5

What am I supposed to do with this time?If there's so many holes, I stay afloatBut I feel out of controlSo petrified, I'm petrified

What am I supposed to do to get by?Did I lose everything I need to survive?'Cause at 4am, when the sweat sets inDid you get my message? Did it send?Or did you just get on with your life?Oh

[Chorus:]Oh, I'm taking time to think andI don't think it's fair for us toTurn around and say goodbyeI have this feeling when IFinally find the words to sayBut I can't tell you if you turn aroundAnd run away, run away

What am I supposed to do with these clothes?It's my twisted way of keeping you closeI'm a nervous wreck, I'm a broken manDid you get my message? Did it send?Or do you get along on your own?

[Chorus]

And it breaks me down when I see your faceYou look so different but you feel the sameAnd I do not understandI cannot comprehendThe chills your body sendsWhy did it have to end?

[Chorus x2]

Runaway, runawayTurn around andRunaway, runaway

Runaway, runawayBut I can't tell you if youRunaway, runawayTurn around and runaway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ex-clasmate VIII.1 athirah

R.I.P SENIOR :''((