The man who never lied - Maroon 5

In the middle of hollywood boulevardScreaming at each other, screaming at each otherLike oh oh oh, can't take it anymore oh oh ohLike a tragedy, like a dark comedyLaughing at each other, laughing at each other, like oh oh ohIt isn't funny anymore, oh oh

I was the man who never liedNever lied until todayBut I just couldn't break your heartLike you did mine yesterdayI was the man who never lied, oh oh ohI was the man who never lied, oh oh oh, yeah

Sometimes honesty is the worst policyHappy ever after, happy ever afterLet it go, oh oh, you never need to know, oh ohI don't wanna be picking up all of these tiny little pieces, tiny little piecesOf your heart, oh oh, won't do it anymore, oh oh

I was the man who never liedNever lied until todayBut I just couldn't break your heartLike you did mine yesterdayI was the man who never lied, oh oh ohI was the man who never lied, oh oh oh

I was the....yeah, yeah, oh, oh

In the middle of hollywood boulevardWhat am I doing in hollywood boulevard?In the middle of hollywood boulevardScreaming at each other, screaming

I was the man who never liedNever lied until todayBut I just couldn't break your heartLike you did mine yesterday

I was the man who never liedNever lied until todayBut I just couldn't break your heartLike you did mine yesterdayI was the man who never lied, oh oh ohI was the man who never lied, oh oh oh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ex-clasmate VIII.1 athirah

Patrick Star