I'll Be -Edwin McCain


The strands in your eyes that color them wonderfulStop me and steal my breathEmeralds from mountains thrust toward the skyNever revealing their depthTell me that we belong togetherDress it up with the trappings of loveI'll be captivatedI'll hang from your lipsInstead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above
Chorus:I'll be your crying shoulderI'll be love suicideI'll be better when I'm olderI'll be the greatest fan of your life
Rain falls angry on the tin roofAs we lie awake in my bedYou're my survival, you're my living proofMy love is alive not deadTell me that we belong togetherDress it up with the trappings of loveI'll be captivated I'll hang from your lipsInstead of the gallows of heartache, that hang from above
Repeat Chorus
I've been dropped out, burned up, fought my way back from the deadTuned in, turned on, Remembered the things that you said
Repeat Chorus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ex-clasmate VIII.1 athirah

R.I.P SENIOR :''((