Taken


From now, i don't care anymore! really,i'm seriously fall for you and i don't hope anything to you. I'm just loving you and i don't wanna you reply this feeling,enough love you nothing else..
i don't care who you love now? who girls beside you now? and who you hope now! i don't care! just we are can't be together,doesn't mean i won't love you, i believe to karma and now i feel that, and i must walkimg alone to finished this karma. Yeah, everynight i'm crying,everyday i'm thinking about you and i don't know until when this happen to me but i'm happy right now because you're still life in my heart,if i not wrong 1year6month ago you love me and until now i still loving you but i don't know you still love me right now, i just know right now you love 2 girl, her and me? hmmm...i don't think so back to on top "i don't care anymore" just loving you right now. My pisces, my love. I'm single but my heart taken with someone who i love and that someone is YOU. PISCES <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ex-clasmate VIII.1 athirah

R.I.P SENIOR :''((